Atlanta Board of Realtors offers EcoBroker Training
The Atlanta Board of Realtors will be offering the EcoBroker Designation Course to Realtors May 11-13. This is a 3-day Continuing Education (18 CE hours) course that will knock your socks off. The class is open to members and non-members of the Atlanta Board of Realtors. All of the information is below and can also be found at the Board School Website.
EcoBroker is the provider of energy and environmental real estate training.
The EcoBroker® designation helps you generate and close more business, increase customer satisfaction and referrals, and benefit the planet all at the same time! Earn the EcoBroker® designation (three, 6-hour award-winning courses) and further distinguish yourself from the other 2.6 million real estate professionals.
Simple steps to begin benefiting from the EcoBroker Designation:
- Hold a current license as a real estate professional.
- Enroll today.
- Complete the EcoBroker Curriculum within 6 months of enrolling; three courses online or in the classroom.
- Post your EcoBroker Profile, personal web site link, and listings online at EcoBroker.com.
- Take advantage of EcoBroker marketing templates, tools, and customer service.
“Since adding the EcoBroker® designation to my business card, my phone has been ringing off the hook. I have been so busy with prospective clients – potential “green buyers” now constituting about a quarter of my business.” — Jeanne Long, EcoBroker®, Bend, Oregon
Discover how to proactively address potential environmental issues such as radon, asbestos, lead, and mold, and provide solutions. Help clients with resources to evaluate and improve indoor air quality and water quality for health and comfort. Learn about the environmental, health, and savings benefits of green buildings.
Explore energy saving home features and sustainable energy options such as solar. Stay up with the leading “green” home certification programs including Energy Star®, LEED® and Built Green®, and how to help clients buy and sell certified properties. Help clients use verified energy savings and green financing tools to realize larger loans and make transactions easier to close.
Apply your energy and environmental training directly to your business through this hands-on course. Add value to all of your transactions; with clients who consider themselves green-minded and those who don’t! Reach new markets and gain business with clients looking for green expertise in selling and/or finding properties with green features.
- EcoBroker’s award-winning curriculum – 18 hours of cutting edge training on green topics in real estate. Continuing education credit available in many states.
- EcoBroker Certified®/Ecosociate™ designation & licensing – use of recognized and meaningful EcoBroker Certified® and Ecosociate™ trademarks
- Profile page and listings on EcoBroker.com – dedicated marketing page on EcoBroker.com for prospective clients, national exposure with search engine optimization, branding, and press
- Hyperlink – available on your profile page directing clients to your web site
- Custom marketing templates, press release, Power Point presentation, and more
- Monthly business building newsletter
- Featured EcoBroker®/Ecosociate™ eligibility – exposure on the EcoBroker.com home page
- Complimentary AEEREP Membership (Association of Energy and Environmental Real Estate Professionals)
- Unequaled Customer Service Support